Mission & Values
Our future as a company will be shaped by our values, beliefs and principles as a group of like-minded people. Our future success is dependent upon how well we all understand and invest in the Hammonds Way.
To make Hammonds the customer’s first choice for furniture through the delivery of innovative solutions, exciting design and an unbeatable service experience.
We treat each other with respect, honesty and trust.
- We are all part of a team and we understand that each of us has a unique contribution to make.
- We work together as a team and trust in each other as individuals to achieve our goals.
- We understand the importance of learning and developing from both our successes and setbacks together.
- We are mutually supportive of every individual, team and department.
We settle for no less than the best. We aim to delight both our internal and external customers.
- We work together to overcome challenges and take responsibility, ownership and pride in the jobs that we do.
- We seek to continuously improve ourselves so that as a team we move from strength to strength.
- We listen to each other and talk openly. We accept our differences of opinion and work together to build consensus.
- We take pride in what we do and accept responsibility for our piece of the bigger picture.
- We do not compromise on the level of service we provide each other.
- We are not afraid to take risks to develop new products that our customers will demand tomorrow.
- We are constantly looking for new and better ways to improve.
- We continuously strive to involve and learn. We are creative in our thinking and meet challenges with belief and conviction.
- We believe in the value of individual improvement, no matter how big or small.
We all have responsibility and ownership of our role and we constantly look for ways in which this can be improved.